Saturday, August 11, 2012

Social Saturday

Greetings weekenders

I come to you from downtown Minneapolis. A busy Saturday I am having myself at my last day of work in my favorite quaint little hotel. I had the pleasure of spending last night with a friend enjoying an epic example of musicality and light show also known as: Coldplay.

I cannot highlight enough what a fantastic show these guys put on! Between the lights, special effects and pure talent they were definitely one of the top 3 concerts I have ever seen! Coldplay is listed on sites worldwide as being one of the most anticipated concert tours of all time- every time they go on tour! Mylo Xyloto was nothing short of incredible!

Here are a few pics I snapped between all of the beautiful madness.




My counterpart is on the way to the show tonight so I am sure we will see some photographic evidence from her very soon!

Check out Coldplay's website for tour info and tracks!


This one was my favorite live:


Keep it real everyone!

-H