Saturday, August 11, 2012

Gina Lives!

Dear everyone,

Yes, I am alive. I know you were all worried. Hannah did the honors of starting up the blog and has been posting up a storm. Just wanted to let everyone know that she DOES have a counterpart, and it is me. Regina Lee. Gina Beana. Genes. Giner. The Short One.

I have many things to write about, and right now it mainly entails my jaunt over to Cape Cod last week, which included bloody marys, some good homemade Italian cooking, plenty of beach time, thrifting & a high energy family picnic. All will be told very shortly, I SWEAR. Sadly, I'm at work right now (on a Saturday?!?! BLASPHEMY!), so just hold onto your shorts.

And come on, it's Saturday. Y'all should be outside playing and such. I'll leave you right now with lovely song while you soak up the rays.