Thursday, August 16, 2012

Fall Fashion Preview

With a bit of a chill in the air this morning in the MinneApple I have already  began to think about Fall Fashion--exciting!

I'll take some time the next few weeks to introduce the speculated upcoming trends--let us know what you think.
There are is a lot of talk about upcoming trends but there is one that is prominent on all of the sites: WINTER WHITE.  
It is being hailed as a step UP from colorblocking to monoblocking. I don't know about you but I love this look. I am weary to try to wear head to toe white (I like ketchup) but these models do it plenty of justice. Tre chic


image credit
image credit

image credit
Would you wear head to toe white? Is this one notch up from colorblocking or do you prefer variety instead of simplicity?

See: guide by Alison Gary

Join us later for deats about our latest excursion to Joann's and thrifting. And nod along to this as Thursday comes and goes.


-H