Friday, August 24, 2012

Cannons, Confetti & Christopher Martin

Sorry for the delay on THIS post, but I've had some computer conundrums. Good news is, Apple is giving this girl a brand new laptop...for FREE. I'm totally fine with that.

After furiously sifting through Craigslist, I found myself on Friday, the day before the (second) Coldplay concert, driving to Osseo to get a pair of tickets to see one of my favorite bands in the whole entire world. And my review is no different than Hannah's. Coldplay is amazing, if you have a chance, go see them. Unless you're one of those crazies that hates Coldplay. You're weird.

I snuck in my GoPro camera and took many stills and video of the concert. There were confetti cannons, giant balloons, light up wristbands, and flashing lights. Below are some photos, along with a video of me and my friend channeling our inner 15-year-olds. But I mean, we TOUCHED Chris Martin. I touched his sweaty arm, which has touched Gwyneth Paltrow, who has touched Brad Pitt. So, basically, I'm two degrees (or is it three?) away from Brad Pitt...but more importantly DIRECTLY connected to Chris Martin, who is way hotter than Mr. Angelina Jolie.

confetti fun

confetti cannon 


big balloons

"I TOUCHED HIS ARM!"